Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Ourai no Gahkthun: Shining Night, Tesla vs Cthulhu (Finale)




(Note: Credit goes to the original video poster, I'm just merely providing a translation)

The heart of the Academia...

A group of black monstrous spheres approaches.

They were heading for the heart of the school.

They were heading for the core of the man-made island.

The black monstrous spheres were autonomous.

They had no attachment for Nikola Tesla, for the black monstrous spheres were independent from the void god who is the wrath king.

The monstrous spheres only had one purpose.

That was here.

That was the Tower.

Château d'If.

Or rather, the Great Tower of Yith.

The legacy of an ancient ruler.

The secret of the Rosy Cross that is the Golden Demon.

In other words, the Tower from which sleeps the husk of the Rose.

This was to achieve the true perfection of the void god. This was to achieve its great transformation...

Reich: ...good grief.

Reich: This is my Academia. Don't you forget that.

Reich: I won't let you pass here... No, I won't let anyone take control of me!


A pair of swords were unsheated...

Hollow blades that were strengthened due to his Art!


To the eternal armor. To the all killing spheres. His Elysium-made blades can also cut right through them!

That was because the space had already...


Reich: This is my Art! My Dominance! My sword strikes shall dominate the entire battlefield!

Reich: No matter what the divine body is, the ones here are just mere fragments of it!

Reich: Pitiful fragments of the sea demons, those who have fallen off of the Great Old One's husk... Let us see how much you really measure up!

Reich: ...Sword of Hyperion! 


Twin sword flashes...!

A storm of blades rages...!

Accompanying them was a light that radiated like gold!


A cluster of the black monstrous spheres were blown away! 

The twin blades never even reached them. That was merely the sonic shockwave's destructive power.


Cut in twine.

One after another, the crowd of black monstrous spheres was torn asunder.


This was his Art. The Art to Dominate. 

In the past, its greatest effect couldn't be displayed in his fight against his master...


For terminals of the sea demon in this case, this was nothing more than a mere drop. 

All corners of space were dominated. All corners of existence were dominated.


He did as he pleased...

Cutting. Bisecting. Slashing in two!


And then...


A lone figure appears.

Her appearance was akin to a goddess being followed by a storm...


Like a golden nine-tailed that even wore a sinister look. That which had come from the distant Orient...


The Goddess gaze...

Binds the monstrous spheres...


It was an overwhelming restraint.

It was an overwhelming Art.

This was her Art to manipulate light and shadow.


By taking away their shadow, she can control one's body.

By taking away their light, she can manipulate one's mind.

Even if her target were a mechanical, inanimate object.


Certainly. Absolutely.

The goddess's eyes seize the monstrous spheres...


Nightingale: Don't push yourself too hard. We merely need to stall them.

Reich: Of course, Lady. The Château d'If is a golden heritage from the Rose. It'd be a shame to have it sacrificed to the sea demons.

Reich: We will defend this place to the death. The rest is up to you, Master Tesla...

Nightingale: ...Yes. No doubt for that child too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Academia...

By now, it should have been dominated.


Due to an unseen supernatural power. 

Due to the intervention of a void god.

The hundred thousand students should have fallen into a sleep from which they would never awake.


However.

However.

Right now, at this very moment.


All eyes were watching. 

All of the hundred thousand students in the Academia.


They were not awake.

Their eyes were shut, forced into a deep slumber.


However, they were indeed watching the scene.


They were watching the distant island.

They were towering over the distant island.

The man who continued to fight on the other side of the world...


That was...


The Academia's first...


The form of the Transfer Student...


Or perhaps...


A Shining Knight...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...I opened my eyes.

...I was in a dark place.

...Earlier, I was devoured by something.

...It became pitch black.

...My consciousness wasn't interfered.

...I've just been looking at the darkness.

...Even now, I'm looking at it.

...Then, my vision gets clearer.

...I open and close my eyes, just to be sure of it.

...Something had come into my view.

...What is this?

...Was it some kind of big sphere?

...It was some sort of frame, and there was multiple of them.

...There was a very large structure.


Wrath King's Interior


...I became aware of it.

...This place was "someone's" insides.

...The words came to my mind.

...This has happened a while ago.


Central Domain


...The words came to my mind.

...It was less they came into my mind or anything.

...They just come into my view.

...They were like letters hovering about.

...But they weren't exactly like letters of the sort.

...They merely come into my view.

...I see their meaning.

...I see their understanding.

...That's why I can understand them.

...I can see them.

...But why am I here?


I called for you


...Who is this?


Charles Babbage


...I can't see the reason for it. I can't see it.

...Was it true?

...No. No. I have to see it.

...My Eyes can see everything!


Activation/Truth Revealing

...I see it!

...My sight has opened.

I see it.

I looked at it.

There was a latticework sphere.

I instinctively thought it was a cage.

Even if there didn't seem to be anything inside.

But there was something. Something's there.

Something was surely trapped inside.

There...

Deep inside...

There was something lingering...

...Something was hovering in the depths of the large sphere.

...Something was swirling there like a flame.

...It was angry.

...It was questioning.

...It was an unbearing, decaying flame.

...That's it. That's the reason why this person was here!

Nikola Tesla

Neon: What do you want me to see?

I extend my hand out...

I asked them a question.

To something that sways while being exposed to its flame.

I asked them a question.

To the man who continues to exist while being eroded by the flame.


Nikola Tesla

There was only one answer.

That of that person's name.

Neon: Why are you angry? Please, tell me.


Nikola Tesla


Neon: Please, tell me. Tell me why I am here. Mister...


Nikola Tesla!


There was only one answer.

That of the person who I still loved!

It was man who is the Enemy of the World.

It was man who decided to keep on fighting.

It was... 

That person's name.

He tried to save everything.

He blames himself for everything.

The End of the World...

Even now, he keeps on walking...

He...

Neon: ...I see it.

I see it.

It was already visible.

I see it.

I already knew of it.

That person.

This person.

So all you wanted me to do is tell them that.

So...

Neon: Master. This person...

...This person just wants to know.

...Why?

...Why?

...This person is just like me.

...I want to know.

...Why are you doing this?

...I want to know.

...About the you that's living even now!


"Why are you doing this?"

"Why are you still alive?"

"What will you use it for?"

"What will you accomplish for the World?"

"...Answer me. Nikola Tesla"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tesla: ...That's right. I've betrayed your wishes.


Closing his eyes, he whispered.

Closing his eyes, he was now filled with thoughts and emotions.


This was an unlikely encounter.

To someone whom he never thought he'd speak to again.


And, even now. 

Thus, they have even manifested with rage.

Thus, they were shattering all things in nature.


He heard the voice of his dear beloved girl.

Was he depending on the Golden Eyes's power? No.


It just got through to him.

Something that he cannot see.


However, they were able to convey what he felt.

Not with illlusion. Not with lightning. Not with an Art...


But to someone whom shared a kindred heart.

There was something that needed to be conveyed.

There was something that needed to be understood.


What can he do?

To his first teacher clad in the void god?


What can he do?

To a shadow has that become the destruction of wrath itself?


Tesla: I couldn't save the World. These hands couldn't save the World.


Closing his eyes...


Tesla: The World still exists. People are crying. The rain of fresh blood never stops. All of the sky has been covered in gray.


Weaving his words...


Tesla: And. Even now. Someone is crying somewhere.

Tesla: ...But.


He opens his eyes...


Tesla: I have seen it. The people living in this World.


He tells him of his intent...


Tesla: I have seen it. The many precious things reflected in my eyes.


Conveying his determination...


...Indeed.

...I have seen it.

...Even if the sky has turned gray, Radiance shall never disappear.

...The radiant children will dye the night sky into light.


Tesla: That's what I want.


...What will you accomplish for them?


Tesla: For the radiant children of tomorrow, I will believe in the Radiance that will someday save the World! 



...Believe in the Radiance of Tomorrow...


Tesla: This hand!


...That right hand...


Tesla: I will reach out to it!


...Extends out...

Tesla: Giga Jupiter Buster!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Truly...


Master. Yes, he's a very difficult person to understand.


An amazing person. An eccentric person. And yet, quite awfully arrogant.


But, please believe me. They have burned like a flame.


If you've seen them, you'll understand. That someone is Nikola Tesla. 


That person. They've gone on about someone's Radiance.


Even if that person...


...There are surely nights that are shining.

...There are tears shed for someone's sake.

...That someone like you wishes towards the Sky, for example.

...Someone more dazzling than anyone else.

...See? Like this.

...There is the Enemy of the World.


Going off to all roads. 

A destroyer for all that is just.

A man who continues to walk at the End of the World.


Nothing couldn't be done.

Nothing can be done.


Even fulfilling his master's wishes.

He couldn't do it.


He took what he had in hand, rather than simply giving all of it up.


He continued to walk alone.

He continued to fight alone.

Finding himself wandering for eternity and infinity, he is the Enemy of the World.


He obtained the power of Lightning.

He wished for it.

He gave an Oath to the Thunderbird.


He became a Warrior.

He wished for it.

He made a promise in his heart.


He walks to the End of the World.

Alone.


Thus, he had forsakened everything.

He became Lightning. He became a Warrior. 

He ended up walking on his lonesome.


For eternal justice.

For all of the nights.

For all of the tears.


However, he had a curse.

An eternal, absolute curse of the Thunderbird and the World.

Every night, all of the tears, he wishes to save them.


But he couldn't do it.

The Enemy of the World cannot overcome the World.


The despairing nights.

The tears of grief.

Those are a part of a cruel and harsh world.


To save just one night, one tear.

Hundreds. Thousands. Tens of thousands. Millions of them.

He couldn't save them.


Even so...


He never stops walking.

To the furthest ends, he continues to walk.


No matter how much it hurts.

No matter how worn out he gets.


Even if everyone forgets him.

Even if the World's curse torments him.


Even if his former master perished and stood in his path as a raging flame.


...But he wasn't alone.

...There is a voice that calls to him.


"Master."

...He's confused.

...What if?


"Master?"


...That voice.

...I can hear a voice.

...What if?

...I'm allowed to have this?

...But.


"Welcome back. Master."

No comments:

Post a Comment