Sunday, April 21, 2024

Ourai no Gahkthun: Shining Night, Tesla vs Cthulhu (Part 1)




(Note: Credit goes to the video poster. I am merely providing a translation)

This is an example.


No. 

This is not an example.


An answer cannot be implemented. 

Invention is impossible.


This is because it's an event that has already been established.

Intervention to the World cannot occur.


Even if you are an Enemy of the World.


Therefore...


Or perhaps...


Even if it's someone close to you.

It is meaningless.


Everything. 

Yes, all of it.


Has no...

Meaning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tesla: ...Mm.


He opens his eyes.

His eyes reveal itself to the dark.


He was somewhat surprised.

It seemed he had lost consciousness again.


He was asleep. Was it a nap of sorts?

It was a feeling he should have lost long ago.


A feeling he had felt for the first time in 73 years.


Things have happened one after another.


It's not that he needed much sleep.

There was no point for him to take a nap.


Quite often does this not happen.

He was sleeping deeply like a Human would.


He doesn't know as to why.

Strange things have been happening to him as he thought them from the previous month.


The touch of another...


That moment, he felt her warmth.

Or perhaps it was after? 

From the time when she called out his name under that sky?


Tesla: (Ever since that day.) 


...March 22nd.


...I touched Neon Scalar Smilja.

...Since that moment on, I felt love and tranquility. 


He would never forget that smile.

Literally forever, without a doubt.


Even if I were to decay at the end of the world, as long as I can remember the smile and voice, I will cast myself into endless battles.


I will save a hundred times those millions.

Yes. That is an Oath I made. To that young one.

Yes. I'm sure I can make that wish come true.


Yes. He tried getting up from the bed while talking to himself...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Neon: ...Ah.

A voice...

Neon: You've woken up. My apologies, Master.

Neon: It's still midnight. It's alright to be asleep at this time.

Tesla: It's not that. I just don't need as much as sleep as Humans do.

Neon: But even you need a good night's sleep. You can't go on without taking a breather.

Tesla: It's not needed. I have no problems going without it.


He replies to her while lying on the bed. 

Looking up and staring.


Neon Scalar. 

My most beloved and greatest Radiance.


Neon had seemingly changed into her nightgown while he was unconscious.


Truly, she was beautiful and lovely.

For there is a smiling fairy princess even in the distant realm of Oberon.


Tesla: ...Once more, it's my apology. Seems I was being too careless.

Neon: Yes. I got it.

Unexpectedly, she...

Neon: I accept your apology. Now please, don't look away.


She spoke those words with ease. 

Ah, on my word!


You would easily forgive me?

You would forgive this fool?

With just a kiss, you wouldn't blame me for being so lost and confused. You'd forgive me?


For a moment, his vision blurred.

He covered his eyes so she wouldn't notice.


Tesla: ...Yeah, let's do that.

To pour out all of his thoughts.

He closed his eyes...

Tesla: You...

Though he hesitated, he opened his lips...

He won't tell a lie. That was due to the curse.

Thus, he intends to avoid talking too much.

Hiding it will only hurt you.

In that case, I cannot keep my mouth shut.

Tesla: You are Radiant. Neon Scalar Smilja.

Tesla: Even without my World Intervention, you came to save your friends. Before I could.

Tesla: That is you. You are my Radiance.

Tesla: ...My most beloved and greatest.

Neon: Uhm...

Neon: It's...Well...

Neon: In other words...it's fine...if I like you, right?


The girl's voice was shaking.

The same goes for her words.


Were those words once again hard to convey?

The White Man opens his eyes and thinks to himself.


Direct your gaze.

Tell her those words.


No. What I'm trying to say is...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

---That moment---


---Time was distorted---


---The space---


---Behind the girl---


---There was an odd-shaped sphere---


---Floating there---

Tesla: Neon...!!

Neon: Eh?


It was an enemy. He instantly understood.

Even if he didn't know who they are, he can recognize them.


Why? Oh why?

Screaming at himself as his consciousness is cut off, his body of thunder completely shifts onto the offensive.


He lets the lightning bolts fly with a point of his fingers.

That should have been it...


He was faster than all living creatures on earth,

That should have been it...


The flow of electricity coursing from his fingers was powerful.

An arrow of lightning with 100 percent power was fired. 

As it was, it was impossible to decrease or adjust its speed.


Such a mere blow would annihilate the unknown sphere.


Literally at the speed of light. 

That should have been it...


That should...


Have been it...

No comments:

Post a Comment