Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Ourai no Gahkthun: Shining Night Epilogue


(Note: Credit goes to the original video poster. I am just merely providing a translation)

Raising his face...


There was a Radiance right there.

A Radiance that was unmistakable even in pure darkness.


It was so dazzling.

It was so precious.

Thus.


He couldn't look directly at it.

So his eyes narrowed.


He calls out to Radiance.

To the girl right before him.


She was just smiling, radiating. Sitting on a bench before him.


Tesla: ...Neon.

Tesla: Because of my inexperience, my hesitation. I put you in danger.

Tesla: I. You...

 

A gentle touch. 

On his lips...


It was the radiant girl's finger. 

It was gentle, yet also reprimanding.


It was a soft touch.

To his lips that had no body temperature, the warm finger touches him.

To his lips that were tensed up, the girl's finger touches him.


A gentle touch...


Neon: Will you continue to fight? It's fine if you accept it and stand up.

Neon: I know you'll always be fighting.

Neon: That I won't take at. I've proven that tonight, haven't I?

Tesla: Proven...

Neon: I was by your side. You've done it properly, haven't you? Hero of Justice.


That's right...


Yes, that's right.

He was shocked by the words that came to him.


It's just as the words said.

Especially in the face of the Gigantic Storm he was particularly not good at.

He was able to come back home with his human form intact.


The girl was his anchor. 

No, they weren't just that.


This was a girl whom he thought he needed to protect.

Neon Scalar Smilja.


This was...


No...


Without a doubt, it was he who was being guided.

Without a doubt, the girl was by his side.


Neon: Don't be surprised. From here on out, I'll be helping you. No matter how many times, I'm going to help you.

Neon: I'll be helping you. I'll do my best to be at your side.

Neon: It's because we're together. We've been together for a long time.

Neon: ...Yes?


It was warm.

The finger that gently touched his lips.


The feeling goes away.

Then...


Instead...


Neon: Besides that, look. See?

Neon: Look at it. See it?


It was...

A breathtaking sight.


An effect of the maximum lightning emission from earlier?

Numerous glitters danced around the night sky.


A sky with traces of Fermion.

A radiant night in the middle of the sky.

Indeed, it was a Shining Night.


However.

However.

No. That wasn't it.


What he caught wasn't in the sky.

It was not in the sky.


It was to a girl smiling at him, with a Shining Night behind her...


Neon: Please, take a please. The sky is shining so beautifully.


She extends a hand out...


Neon: There won't be any fighting tonight. There won't be any kisses tonight. Right now, you're here with me.


Towards...


Neon: ...I want to look at the sky with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment