Sunday, May 5, 2024

Hikaru Sakurai Twitter Archive: Celaphis of Darkness, Reunion

 

(Note: This comes from one of many series of tweets Steampunk Series creator and writer, Hikaru Sakurai, wrote years ago on Twitter but have now been deleted. Fortunately, the tweets themselves have been archived, preserving them here where you can read the original.)


...I met my mother.

To be precise, she wasn't my real mother. However, to me, she was an important person. A member of the Fortress of Hope. A sister. A mother.

That golden hair. Her bright eyes. Even the shining blue and silver armor worn only on her arm. She was certainly my mother.

"Mother."

I tried to whisper.

Instantly. I was conscious of it. No. This was something else. This is a world where it had the same gray sky as I know it spread out, only there was no Mega Engine Clock sticking out in the world. Thus, this was different.

This was the reason that told me this person was different.

Tears fell from my eyes. The Circuit made by Mister Weishaupt that was built into the Material Engine, the lightning core in my body, began to creak. This Circuit is what guides my mind's movement.

It calculated and spun out many emotions that shouldn't exist within me.

That is what my father said when he said I was more of a "person" than a Human. I think that Lisa and Anna also said something like that too. 

I remember Athl's words. This Circuit was by no means a manifestation of Mister Weishaupt's madness or curse, but something that is a part of my pride now so I shouldn't care about my origins.

That's what I thought, however.

It's because of something like this that I'm weak.

I will find Mister Weishaupt, who has crossed over like me and destroy all of his potential before he can achieve his purpose in this world. I will kill him even if I have to spend everything for that purpose.

I couldn't do it.

Not even the person standing before me. My mother...I couldn't kill her. Even though I know it.

"You. Are you crying?"

My mother spoke. No, it was someone who looked a lot like my mother.

With a gentle voice I know so well. With a beautiful right hand I know so well.

Hilde Rome d'Arc...

...Touched Machina on the cheek.

(The End)


(Name) Machina, The Steam. They possess the 2nd Machine Belt Prototype. It's unclear if they are the same person as the one confirmed dead. According to the latest information, when the Machine Belt is activated, they said to appear "half crimson and half blue, donning a long white muffler". (1/2)

They are hostile to various secret societies such as Moon Beast and Wunderkammer. Despite the Society having collected information about Machina, they have been unnaturally non-intefering with them (This is one of the "changes in the Acting Leader's active policy" that has been confirmed since 1909). Currently, Machina is wandering around on Earth and Kadath. Perhaps they are looking for information concerning the Chaotic City, Shaggai? (2/2)

(Name) Distractor, a dark Engine Human. Type Moran, they are the final prototype of the Machine Lord. The latest information confirms they have resumed their activities. It appears that they have made contact with Machina more than once. However, it is unclear whether the intention is to completely destroy Machina or something else. (1/2)

It is rumored that they have made contact with a mysterious figure who has come from somewhere other than this world... (2/2) 

No comments:

Post a Comment