Sunday, November 26, 2023

Another Vampire Hunter: Greylancer - Afterword

 Afterword

This is the long-awaited second volume.

Long-awaited meaning not just the fans, but also the author were anticipating its completion.

To be honest, I didn't want any of the heroes to be made. I didn't want to be like one of those people who you feel as though they were being watched.

I didn't even find myself anywhere in Greylancer. No, there were a few, but the Great Noble's outlandish words and actions more than makes up for it.

I wanted to be that kind of person.


But it turned out well.

It was only during the last week that I was able to focus on Greylancer as there had been numerous scenarios where I thought someone was sabotaging the project.

No, it made me happy. Regardless of Mr I. being in charge, or at the inconvenience of the illustrator, Ayami Kojima, I set my pen to work.

I finished the manuscript on the very day the person in charge reminded me of the final deadline.

Many apologizes to everyone, especially to the illustrator Ayami Kojima, who I owe a great deal to. I want to bow down, and apologize as well as give my gratitude. Thank you very much, and I'm sorry.


A certain day in November 2011

While viewing "Monster of the Century/Attack of the Tarantula" (1956)

Hideyuki Kikuchi

No comments:

Post a Comment